BETPOINT GROUP UK LIMITED . is a duly registered company in Malta with registration number C-48483 with its registered address at Tigne Place , Block 12 , Floor 1/5, Tigne Street, Sliema SLM3173 Malta, holding a remote casino operating licence 39522 by the UK Gambling Commission, hereinafter referred to as “CasinoPlex”; and you, as “the Player” or “the Subscriber”.
The “CasinoPlex Rules” are the terms and conditions constituting the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex, and governing the contractual relationship between CasinoPlex and the Account Holder. The CasinoPlex Rules supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex. By opening a CasinoPlex Account, registering, logging-in, using the Services, participating in the games, or accepting any Prize, a visitor or an Account Holder fully understands and agrees:
- to become a party to the CasinoPlex Rules,
- that he/she has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions, and
- that he/she shall abide by all its terms.
CasinoPlex may update, amend, edit and supplement the CasinoPlex Rules at any time. Any substantial amendment to the CasinoPlex Rules shall be notified in advance by CasinoPlex to the Account Holder before coming into effect.
All references in the CasinoPlex Rules to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. All references to “the” shall include “a/an” and vice versa.
1.2 An “Account Holder” is an individual having a contractual relationship with CasinoPlex by creating a CasinoPlex Account on the Website.
1.3 A “CasinoPlex Account” is an account held by an Account Holder, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with CasinoPlex and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
1.4 The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between CasinoPlex and an Account Holder and shall be constituted under and governed by the CasinoPlex Rules i.e. the “Terms and Conditions”.
1.5 The “Governing Authorities” are the authorities of England.
1.6 The “Governing Law” is the law of England and Wales.
1.7 The “Place of the Contract” is England.
1.8 The “Regulator” is the UK Gambling Commission, which is a regulatory authority established by the laws of England and Wales to govern all forms of gaming in the United Kingdom. For more information, please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
1.9 The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet address www.CasinoPlex.co.uk where all current and relevant information regarding CasinoPlex’s operations is published, and through which the Services are provided to the Account Holders.
1.10 The “Services” are the gaming and betting offers provided by CasinoPlex to the Account Holder through the Website.
1.11 The “Gaming and Betting Duty” refers to the special tax applicable on gaming and betting in the United Kingdom.
1.12 A “Card” refers to all types of cards with a function of “payment”, “charge”, “debit”, “credit”, “virtual” and/or similar.
1.13 A “Payment Solution Provider” is an intermediary acting as a payment agent for various different payment methods.
1.14 A “Financial Institution” is a bank and/or other institution regulated by an applicable domestic financial services Act or similar.
1.15 “Force Majeure” refers to any occurrence or condition beyond one’s reasonable control which leads to a delay or default in the performance of the affected party’s contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the CasinoPlex Rules, include Acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary licence where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party), wars, outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, acts of terrorism, fire, explosions, floods, theft, malicious damage, strikes, lockouts, and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
1.17 “Client Application” shall mean the web browser application opened by the Account Holder in order to use the Services.
1.18 “Software” shall mean all software used by CasinoPlex to offer and/or operate the Services and/or run the Client Application.
1.19 A “Prize” is an amount, a bonus or a reward that can be won by the Account Holder.
1.20 All trademarks, service marks and trade names as well as images, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies (collectively the “Intellectual Assets”) found on the Website, the Client Application and the material contained therein are the exclusive property of CasinoPlex and/or CasinoPlex’s suppliers and partners. The Account Holder is not entitled to exploit or otherwise use any Intellectual Asset for whatever purpose, except for what is allowed by law.
CasinoPlex has received the approval to provide the Services from the Regulator who issued and regulates the following licence:
- Licenses issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission: License number: 000-039522-R-319398-001 (issued on the 11th November 2014).
Follow this link for more Information about the Licence.
3 Account rules
3.1 Creation of a CasinoPlex Account
3.1.1 An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
- date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- player’s first and last name;
- player’s place of residence;
- player’s valid email address; and
- a username and a password
3.1.2 An individual applying to become an Account Holder warrants and represents not to be under the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors cannot register as a player and cannot hold a CasinoPlex Account. CasinoPlex reserves the right to request proof of age and perform checks in order to verify the information provided. A CasinoPlex Account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
3.1.3 An individual applying to become an Account Holder furthermore warrants and represents:
- to be a physical person (a legal entity will not be accepted as an Account Holder);
- not to be a resident of U.S.A., Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Micronesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis Futuna, Mayotte, Libya, Spain, Estonia, Singapore, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Australia, Colombia, Poland (please be aware of particular country exclusions for Casino – Games – Live Casino, Poker and Bingo);
- not to be a professional player in any sport, competition or league where CasinoPlex offers betting;
- not to be restricted by limited legal capacity;
- not to be acting on behalf of another party;
- not to be classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) on any register or database of excluded players;
- not to be depositing monies originating from criminal and/or other unauthorised activities;
- not to be depositing monies through a Card which the Account Holder is not authorised to use and/or utilising a Card in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- not to be conducting criminal activities whereby a CasinoPlex Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- not to be holding an active account with another legal entity which is part of the same group as CasinoPlex, meaning other entities directly or indirectly controlled by BETPOINT GROUP UK LIMITED;
- not to use the Services if it is illegal in his/her country of residence or otherwise restricted for him/her to open a gaming account, purchase or use services from CasinoPlex and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to ensure his/her use of CasinoPlex’s Website and Services is legal;
- not to find the Website or the Services offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent; and
- to maintain his/her CasinoPlex Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, country of residence, valid email address and phone number.
3.1.4 An individual applying for a CasinoPlex Account acknowledges and accepts:
- all definitions and stipulations as stated under the CasinoPlex Rules;
- the CasinoPlex Rules as currently published on the Website, as well as any possible future changes to the CasinoPlex Rules;
- that the Place of the Contract is England; and
- that the Contract is governed by: (i) the CasinoPlex Rules as published in English; (ii) any regulatory provisions or other decisions made from time to time by the Governing Authorities; and (iii) the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
3.1.5 An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided in their application form is true and correct. Failing this, CasinoPlex will not register the individual, and where that individual has already been registered, CasinoPlex will block the CasinoPlex Account when it becomes aware that the individual has provided false information when registering as a player.
3.2 Management of the CasinoPlex Account
3.2.1 CasinoPlex reserves the right at its own discretion and at all times, to:
- decline to open a CasinoPlex Account and/or to close an existing CasinoPlex Account without any explanation whatsoever;
- decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- request documents to verify: (i) the identity of the Account Holder, (ii) his/her authorisation to use a specific Card and/or (iii) other facts and information provided by the Account Holder. Such request may be made at any given moment and CasinoPlex reserves the right to suspend an account pending investigation;
- transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by BETPOINT GROUP UK LIMITED. subject to CasinoPlex guaranteeing that the said data at all times is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- transfer and/or license, without prior notice, the rights and liabilities regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by BETPOINT GROUP UK LIMITED, subject to CasinoPlex guaranteeing the liabilities being honoured;
- hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of Account Holders;
- forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a CasinoPlex Account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly: (i) the CasinoPlex Rules have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a CasinoPlex Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);
- suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever CasinoPlex is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that a CasinoPlex Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices;
- suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their CasinoPlex Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by CasinoPlex that the Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software.
3.2.2 CasinoPlex warrants and represents at all times to:
- manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner; and/or
- absorb the cost of and pay the Gaming and Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract;
- manage data regarding an Account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- not offer contingencies to customers to proceed to any fund transfer between customers’ accounts.
3.2.3 We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. Details of which can be found on the UK Gambling Commission website (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx). We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. Player account balances, held under the UK license, will be supported by a bank guarantee. The bank guarantee will be secured in case of insolvency. The customer funds will be distributed to the customer in the event of insolvency. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection.
3.2.4 A CasinoPlex Account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat CasinoPlex as a financial institution.
3.2.5 An Account Holder can only hold one CasinoPlex Account at a time. In the event that this rule is breached, CasinoPlex reserves the right to block and/or delete the superfluous CasinoPlex Account(s) held by the Account Holder in breach of this clause, and reallocate all the funds to a single CasinoPlex Account. No bonus given to the superfluous CasinoPlex Account(s) will be reallocated.
3.2.6 A CasinoPlex Account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other players. Funds cannot be transferred between CasinoPlex accounts.
3.2.7 An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its CasinoPlex Account, access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the Services.
3.3 Responsible gaming – Account settings
3.3.1 An Account Holder may, in the CasinoPlex Account settings:
- set a limit on the amount that they may wager or deposit into their CasinoPlex Account within a specified period of time, depending on their country of residence;
- exclude themselves from playing for a definite period of time.
- Read more about responsible gaming and self-exclusion here: http://www.casinoplex.co.uk/responsible-gaming
3.3.2 An Account Holder who has set a limit as above in a) may change or revoke the limit in the CasinoPlex account settings. Increasing or revoking a limit takes effect seven days after CasinoPlex has registered the change. Decreasing a limit takes effect immediately after CasinoPlex has registered the change. CasinoPlex shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder contrary to a limit or exclusion set by themselves as above.
3.3.3 If CasinoPlex believes that a player’s gambling will cause them financial or personal difficulties, CasinoPlex reserve the right to close their CasinoPlex Account.
3.3.4 Kindly be advised that gambling can be addictive. If a player deems to require help to overcome any such addiction, they should kindly follow this link to the Responsible Gaming page of the Website.
3.4.1 Subject to the sub-clauses below and without prejudice to CasinoPlex’s right to seek redress under any applicable legislation, regulation, enactment or policy, or under any other provision of the CasinoPlex Rules, CasinoPlex shall have the right to block a CasinoPlex Account when a chargeback has been requested in relation to that Casino Plex Account.
3.4.2 When a chargeback has been requested, CasinoPlex will send a “Chargeback Notice” to the Account Holder at the email address mentioned in the Account Holder’s details, in order to seek confirmation of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex Account any funds entirely unrelated to a chargeback (“Untainted Funds”).
In the absence of confirmation by the Account Holder of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit Untainted Funds to the Account Holder’s Casino Plex Account, following a Chargeback Notice, CasinoPlex will send two written reminders to the Account Holder at the email available to it, each of which will be subject to a processing fee of fifty (50) GBP drawn on any Untainted Funds.
3.5 Closure of a CasinoPlex Account
3.5.1 An Account Holder may close their CasinoPlex Account by contacting CasinoPlex’s Customer Support using the contact details provided in the “Get Help” section on the Website, either by phone, email or live chat. Any funds in the CasinoPlex Account will be remitted to the Account Holder.
3.5.2 Should an existing CasinoPlex Account be closed, any obligations already entered into will be honoured.
3.5.3 Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account are advised to contact Customer Support.
3.5.4 In case of closure of their CasinoPlex Account due to gambling addiction or fraud, an individual must not open a new CasinoPlex Account. CasinoPlex will not be liable should the individual succeed in opening a new account, nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. CasinoPlex reserves the right to close an account opened in breach of this rule at any point.
4 Payment rules
4.1 Deposits to and withdrawals from a CasinoPlex Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits/withdrawals may vary depending on time as well as the country and Financial Institution in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the headings “Deposit” or “Withdrawal”.
4.2 CasinoPlex will not make a payment in excess of two thousand Euros (or its equivalent under the operational currency) to an Account Holder out of his/her CasinoPlex Account before the Account Holder’s identity, age and place of residence have been sufficiently verified.
4.3 CasinoPlex may appoint a Payment Solution Provider to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals, on behalf of CasinoPlex.
4.4 CasinoPlex does not accept cash funds sent or delivered directly to CasinoPlex or a Payment Solution Provider.
4.5 CasinoPlex will credit to the CasinoPlex Account all funds received by CasinoPlex from or on behalf of the Account Holder, or owed by Casino Plex to the Account Holder.
4.6 Method of payment/withdrawal from/to CasinoPlex Account
4.6.1 An Account Holder is only allowed to:
- make deposits to his CasinoPlex Account with his personal Card or via his personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees;
- request withdrawals of funds held on his CasinoPlex Account to his personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees.
4.6.2 An Account Holder is responsible for providing CasinoPlex with the correct details of his personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his CasinoPlex Account.
4.6.3 An Account Holder must not allow third parties to use his CasinoPlex Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his CasinoPlex Account.
4.6.4 It is the Account Holder’s sole responsibility to ensure that he complies with the above provisions.
4.7 CasinoPlex shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless a CasinoPlex Account has been established in the name of the Account Holder and there are adequate funds in the Casino Plex Account to cover the amount of the wager, or funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved manner.
4.8 CasinoPlex shall not deal with the credit balance of a CasinoPlex Account except:
- to debit from the CasinoPlex Account a wager made by the Account Holder or an amount the Account Holder indicates they want to wager in the course of a game they are playing or about to play;
- to pay reasonable bank charges for deposits received and funds withdrawn; or
- as otherwise authorised by the Remote Gambling Regulations.
4.9 The balance of a CasinoPlex Account may turn negative in case of chargeback.
4.10 Withdrawals from a CasinoPlex Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder. Whenever possible, CasinoPlex will restrict withdrawals to be made only to the same account utilised by the Account Holder to make deposits.
4.11 When an Account Holder wishes to withdraw funds they have deposited into their CasinoPlex Account but have not wagered in any game or sport betting offer, CasinoPlex reserves the right to refuse to transfer the funds to another bank account than the one the funds originated if CasinoPlex suspects fraud and/or money laundering.
4.12 Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may apply.
4.13 CasinoPlex reserves the right to charge the Account Holder for administrative costs resulting from withdrawals made by the Account Holder, as indicated on the Website.
4.14 Placing a bet through the Internet may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which an Account Holder is resident and/or domiciled; if so, the Account Holder is not authorised to use a Card for the purpose of placing a bet.
4.15 The participation of an Account Holder in the Services in a jurisdiction where such participation is prohibited by law shall not affect any stakes or payment made to and accrued for the benefit of CasinoPlex.
4.16 CasinoPlex, the Regulator or any Governing Authority can monitor or request to review all transactions to prevent money laundering. All suspicious transactions detected by CasinoPlex will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
4.17 It is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder to pay and proceed with all necessary diligence in relation to taxes on any Prize, if and where applicable.
5 Security rules
5.1 CasinoPlex upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with the Account Holder. However, if required by the Governing Authority, a judge or, when required to do so by law, another public authority, and/or in the event of an Account Holder violating the CasinoPlex Rules, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purposes.
5.2 The Account Holder is given a personal account number. The Account Holder chooses a password and a username. It is the Account Holder’s own responsibility not to share this information. If the Account Holder has reasons to believe that others have become aware of this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact CasinoPlex’s Customer Support and a new password will be issued. CasinoPlex is not required to maintain usernames or passwords. If the Account Holder misplaces, forgets, loses, or shares with a third party their username and/or password, or is otherwise unable to enter the Website or any Service for any reason other than CasinoPlex’s error, CasinoPlex will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claim regarding that CasinoPlex Account.
5.3 All telephone communications between the Account Holders and CasinoPlex are recorded for security and training purposes and/or compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
5.4 All electronic communications between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex are kept on record for compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
5.5 Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline Cards that are legitimate, but which nevertheless it may not be possible to process at a particular time. CasinoPlex’s personnel do not control the said systems, nor do they have any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
5.6 CasinoPlex may request documents to verify the identity of the Card user and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts and information provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays. From time to time, chargebacks are received and these will be treated in accordance with CasinoPlex procedures.
5.7 It is illegal to use and/or abuse an error or an instance of incompleteness on the Website, and/or in the Client application, and/or in any of the Software and/or Services provided on the Website. Should the Account Holder detect or become aware of such an error or incompleteness, they shall:
- refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof;
- keep strictly confidential such error or incompleteness;
- upon detection or becoming aware of such error or incompleteness, notify it to CasinoPlex by sending an email to email@example.com
Without prejudice to other remedies available under law or equity, should the Account Holder not comply with this clause, CasinoPlex:
- shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs that may be associated with the error or incompleteness, and harm resulting from the breach of this clause by the Account Holder;
- reserves the right to, notably but not limited to, block the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex Account, and/or freeze or subtract all or part of the CasinoPlex Account balance without prior notice, in order to cover part or all of the damages suffered or envisaged to be suffered by CasinoPlex.
5.8 An Account Holder’s identity will be determined on the basis of all or a combination of information, such as name, mailing address, email address, credit/debit card number, and any other type of identification that may possibly be required.
6.1 The CasinoPlex Rules as published in English and as amended from occasionally govern the Contract. Translations into other languages are made as a service and in good faith. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.
6.2 The Account Holder is advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. CasinoPlex does not provide advice to the Account Holder regarding tax and/or legal matters. Should the Account Holder wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters, they are advised to contact appropriate advisers and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident.
6.3 In the event of CasinoPlex being found liable in any way by a court of law and/or a similar authority with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over CasinoPlex, then CasinoPlex’s liability is limited to the amount of the stake, or the Account Holder’s net winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the CasinoPlex Account or the amount transferred into or out of the CasinoPlex Account, whichever is the lesser.
6.4 CasinoPlex reserves the right, at all times, to resolve any dispute, at its own discretion, in accordance with principles of equity.
6.5 CasinoPlex is not affiliated or connected with sports teams, event organisers, or players displayed on its websites, and does not claim any intellectual property rights relating to their name and image, which are used strictly in order to provide the Services.
6.6 CasinoPlex makes no representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the legal rights of the Account Holder to participate in the Services, nor shall any of CasinoPlex’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representation or warranty. The Account Holder shall not use the Services, open, use or reuse a CasinoPlex Account, enter the Website, nor accept any Prize if the Account Holder does not fully understand, agree to, wish to become a party to, and comply with, without exception, all the CasinoPlex Rules contained herein, and as these may be amended from time to time.
6.7 CasinoPlex does not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to the Account Holder:
- making deposits to his CasinoPlex Account via a third party’s Card or account;
- requesting withdrawals from his CasinoPlex Account to a third party’s account;
- providing incorrect details of his personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his Casino Plex Account;
- allowing third parties to use his Casino Plex Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his CasinoPlex Account.
6.8 The Account Holder should take all appropriate measures to protect the data and/or Software stored on their computer against all damage of any sort or intrusion.
6.9 The connection to the Website and the participation of the Account Holder in any Service is under the Account Holder’s responsibility.
6.10 CasinoPlex does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event;
- violation of the Casino PlexRules;
- collusion and/or criminal actions;
- advice provided by CasinoPlex;
- failure of CasinoPlex’s central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system; and/or
- financial risk and loss, including but not limited to variances in exchange rates;
6.11 The Account Holder understands that the Services offered on the Website are for entertainment value only. The Account Holder is not required to use the Services, and such participation, if elected by the Account Holder, is at the Account Holder’s sole choice, discretion and risk. The Account Holder’s interest in the Services and the Website is personal, and not professional. The Account Holder enters the Website for their sole personal entertainment. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Services and/or the Website by the Account Holder/Player is prohibited.
6.12 The SMS notification service is purely for the benefit of the Account Holder. CasinoPlex does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever should there be a mistake in the content of the SMS notifications or should the Account Holder fail to receive the SMS notification(s).
6.13 All Prizes won through competitions, promotions and/or poker tournaments organised by CasinoPlex will be sent within an estimated and not guaranteed delay of six weeks from the end of the competition, promotion or tournament.
6.14 Should the Account Holder’s participation in the Services be interrupted by a failure of the telecommunication system, or of the Account Holder’s computer system, preventing them from continuing to use the Services after they have placed a wager, CasinoPlex shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its approved computer system enables the Account Holder to resume, upon restoration of the system, the Account Holder’s participation in the Services as at the time immediately before the interruption. If CasinoPlex’s system does not enable the Account Holder to do so, CasinoPlex shall:
- ensure that the game is terminated;
- refund the amount of the wager to the Account Holder in their CasinoPlex Account
6.15 Should a Service miscarry after starting due to a failure on the part of CasinoPlex’s computer operating system, CasinoPlex shall:
- refund the amount wagered in the Service, and if the Account Holder has an accrued credit at the time the Service miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex Account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the Account Holder in an approved manner;
- immediately inform the Regulator of the circumstances of the incident;
- refrain from conducting a further Service if the Service is likely to be affected by the same failure.
6.16 Participation in the Services implies knowledge and acceptance of the limits of the Internet, especially:
- technical capacity, response time for consultation, interrogation or transfer of information, risk of interruption, and in general risks inherent in any connection and transmission failure;
- failure in the protection of data;
- contamination risks by potential viruses circulating on the net.
Hence, without prejudice to other clauses of this Disclaimer section, CasinoPlex shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet;
- any dysfunction of the network preventing the good progress of any game;
- failure of any reception material or communication circuit;
- loss of any data;
- any damage caused by a virus, computing bug or technical failure;
- any damage caused to the materiel of the Player, including hardware and software;
- any failure preventing or limiting participation in a game, or a failure damaging the Account Holder’s system, including their hardware and software.
6.17 Gaming material (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) is automatically invalid if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, or if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels, or if it contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
6.18 CasinoPlex is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected or ‘postage due’ mail, requests, Prize claims or entries.
6.19 CasinoPlex’s liability for any error or malfunction included in the games is limited to replacement. CasinoPlex shall not be liable for playing device malfunctions nor attempts by the Account Holder to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by CasinoPlex.
6.20 The Account Holder shall hold CasinoPlex, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Account Holder’s:
- entry, use or reuse of the Website;
- use of any Website material;
- entry, use or reuse of the servers used to provide the Services;
- entry, use or reuse of a Client Application;
- participation in the games, chat functionalities and Services; or
- the acceptance of any Prize.
6.21 Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall CasinoPlex, its Software and Client application, software suppliers, subsidiary companies, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of or the inability to use CasinoPlex’s or its suppliers’ products, Client Application and/or materials. The Account Holder specifically acknowledges and agrees that CasinoPlex is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any Account Holder. If the Account Holder is dissatisfied with any Service, or with any of the present CasinoPlex Rules, the Account Holder’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services.
6.22 The Account Holder understands, acknowledges and accepts that any resemblance of names, circumstances or conditions used, depicted, described or suggested in the games operated on the Website with reality is entirely coincidental and unintended.
6.23 The Account Holder understands that CasinoPlex reserves the right to change or remove any of its Services at any time.
6.24 The Account Holder shall review the CasinoPlex Rules as posted on the Website on a regular basis, and not less than once a month.
7.1 CasinoPlex may collect and process the personal information of the Account Holder for the following purposes:
- the provision of its gaming and betting services;
- legal reasons;
- regulatory reasons;
- identification and/or authentication; and
- marketing purposes, based on the opt-in principle.
7.2 CasinoPlex adheres to the Data Protection Act and others relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar instruments in force at the Place of the Contract, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC).
7.3 CasinoPlex has adopted best practices when it comes to the principles of email communication with Account Holders.
7.4 All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure Account Holders that at all times personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned;
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
- utilised for marketing purposes based on the opt-in principle.
7.5 CasinoPlex will disclose any of its Account Holders’ personal data and any other information and/or records relating to the Account Holder when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law.
7.6 CasinoPlex will instruct and authorise the Financial Institution with which an Account Holder’s account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by the Regulator in respect of an Account Holder’s account.
7.7 For fraud detection and control purposes, the Account Holder agrees that CasinoPlex has the right to transfer their personal data to third parties, including but not limited to so-called Address Verification System service providers, Payment Service Providers and Financial Institutions. Furthermore, CasinoPlex reserves the right to disclose the Account Holder’s personal data to relevant parties where CasinoPlex has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities involving a CasinoPlex Account.
7.8 CasinoPlex will keep the Account Holder’s personal data and all the financial transaction details for a minimum period of ten years after the closure of their CasinoPlex Account. CasinoPlex will delete the Account Holder’s personal data if no transaction has ever been registered on the Account Holder’s account.
7.9 Calls may be recorded and used for training purposes. Content can be disclosed when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. Calls and electronic communications are stored for one year and then deleted from the system.
7.10 Any and all materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of CasinoPlex and will not be returned.
7.11 CasinoPlex reserves the right to process the Account Holder’s personal data for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) purposes. Only Account Holders who have opted in will receive advertising material.
7.12 The Account Holder’s personal data shall be accessible to CasinoPlex employees within CasinoPlex Group. CasinoPlex shall only disclose the Account Holder’s personal data to third parties other than the Regulator or Government Authorities solely on an opt-in basis or when required to do so by law. The Account Holder has the right to require access to their own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase incorrect and/or inappropriate data.
7.13 Queries regarding data privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.14 Cookies, tags and other identifiers (“cookies”)
- to identify the Account Holder’s preferred language, so it can be automatically selected when the Account Holder returns to the Website;
- to ensure that bets placed by the Account Holder are associated with the Account Holder’s betting coupon and Account;
- to ensure that the Account Holder receives any bonuses for which they are eligible, and
- for analysis of the Website traffic, so as to allow CasinoPlex to make suitable improvements.
8 Bonus rules
8.1.1 CasinoPlex regularly organises bonus campaigns for the different gaming products offered. The terms and conditions of the bonus system shall be defined in the bonus terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign. Bonuses can be subject to the obligation of wagering them a certain number of times (“Turnaround Requirement”) before they can be withdrawn. If a bonus is subject to a Turnaround Requirement, winnings generated by the wager of the bonus will be able to be withdrawn only when the Turnaround Requirement is fulfilled.
8.1.2 An Account Holder is eligible for one bonus per campaign, with the exception of so-called “Refer a friend” campaigns.
8.1.3 An Account Holder is only eligible for one bonus per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
8.1.4 CasinoPlex reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers.
8.1.5 In case of discrepancy between the English version of the bonus terms and conditions and any translation of them, the English version shall prevail.
8.2 Bonus Abuse
8.2.1 “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
8.2.2 Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, CasinoPlex reserves the right to:
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block an access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
8.3.3 Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer, result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, CasinoPlex reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion to settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings.
8.4 Refer a Friend
8.4.1 For “Refer a friend” campaigns, an Account Holder can benefit from more than one bonus per campaign and/or per month, subject to the limit set up in each specific “Refer a friend” campaign.
8.4.2 Referrers are not permitted to refer a member of their family nor are they permitted to refer friends or colleagues from the same household or with whom they share a credit or debit card or e-payment account, IP address and/or computer device.
8.4.3 CasinoPlex reserves the right to withhold the bonus from the Referrer and to discount bets made by one or more Referees where CasinoPlex suspects that the Referrer/Referee(s) has abused the spirit of the bonus offer including, but not limited to, instances where Referees make identical or very similar deposit and betting patterns.
9 Chat functionality rules
9.1 Some games are provided to the Account Holder with a free chat functionality in order to communicate with the dealer or with others players in collective table conversations. Rules are applied to ensure that a pleasant ambience is preserved on the network, that no fraudulent activity is facilitated, and that players feel part of the community. The Account Holder shall not use the chat functionality for collusion purposes. Private chats between the players are prohibited.
9.2 In no event shall CasinoPlex be liable towards any Account Holder using the chat functionality for any damage arising from other Account Holders’ conduct.
9.3 The Account Holder shall indemnify and hold CasinoPlex harmless against any damage arising out of the Account Holder’s illegal, unlawful or inappropriate conduct, or arising out of violation on the part of the Account Holder of these chat rules.
9.4 The chat functionality is moderated or monitored by the software provider and/or CasinoPlex, either automatically or by human means. All the conversations are recorded and will be stored for a reasonable period. In case of infringement or suspected infringement of the chat functionality rules, the moderator will warn the Account Holder. If the Account Holder does not change their behaviour, they may be excluded from the chat room. An Account Holder can also be excluded with immediate effect without prior warning. In case of multiple exclusions from the chat room, the game provider can, at its own discretion, decide to exclude the Account Holder from the chat room indefinitely. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
9.5 The Account Holder must respect the following rules of behaviour:
- Use the chat functionality in good faith;
- Do not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of the others players;
- Do not harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any other player;
- Do not transmit obscene or offensive content;
- Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue;
- Do not use any indecent or foul language, or make vulgar or threatening statements;
- Create a username in good taste – CasinoPlex or the game provider reserves the right to change the username if this rule is not respected;
- Do not argue or bicker with the others players;
- Exchanges with the others players shall not contain any illegal content, including: (i) pornography or sexually explicit content; (ii) incitation to any kind of hatred, notably based on race, ethnic group, gender, religion, or sexuality; (iii) pejorative terms about illness or disabilities; (iv) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of antisocial behaviour; (v) discrimination or encouragement to discriminate against any social group, or exploitation of vulnerable sections of society; (vi) gratuitous violence, or promotion, encouragement or facilitation of violence, terrorism or others activities that pose a threat to national security; (vii) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of illegal activities; (viii) misleading representations or defamation; (ix) promotion of tobacco, alcohol and drugs; (x) promotion of the tobacco or armaments industry; (xi) any content potentially detrimental to CasinoPlex.
- Do not advertise or promote third-party websites or activities, even forums;
- Do not assume a false identity;
- Do not give or ask personal details;
- Respect and be courteous and friendly to all participants and chat moderators;
- Do not spam the chat functionality;
- Do not try to influence the others players’ actions and thus the outcome of the game through intimidation, abuse or revealing the strength of your hand in a game;
- Interact with the others players in the table language. On shared network tables, the language is English.
9.6 The chat functionality rules are applicable to the chat functionalities of all the games and Services provided to the Account Holder, as well as to any other tool where the Account Holder can interact with others users of the Website. The chat functionality rules may be complemented by some terms and conditions attached to the games or Services, or be amended from time to time.
10 Casino – Games – Live Casino
10.1 Game providers – Playtech, Games and Live Casino are provided by the following game providers (the “Game Providers”):
10.2 The Casino and Games products are provided to CasinoPlex by the following game providers; Playtech (as indicated in each game):
10.3 CasinoPlex is authorised by the Game Providers to represent, promote and market the services of the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
10.4 CasinoPlex receives, holds and pays funds in relation to an Account Holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
12.5 CasinoPlex is not liable for any dispute related to the Intellectual property rights attached to the Casino, Games and/or Live Casino.
10.6 CasinoPlex accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the Casino, Live Casino and Games exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a CasinoPlex Account in conjunction with arrangement with the Game Providers.
10.7 Casino and Games can be played for free or against payment. As a consequence, the Account Holder understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play Casino and Game products. To be able to play for money, an individual must register and become an Account Holder.
10.8 CasinoPlex and the Game Providers’ employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, agents, retailers and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
11 Claims and disputes
11.1 Any claim regarding a transaction in conjunction with a CasinoPlex Account shall be made to CasinoPlex within six months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place, or should have taken place; otherwise CasinoPlex reserves the right, at its own discretion, not to consider the claim.
11.2 If an Account Holder wishes to lodge a complaint, it should do so with CasinoPlex’s Customer Support using the contact details on the “Support” page on the Website. The parties should do their utmost to reach an amicable settlement within a reasonable time.
11.3 If you have a complaint relating to a betting, gaming or account transaction that CasinoPlex is unable to resolve to your satisfaction, then you can ask IBAS (The Independent Betting Adjudication Service) to investigate. IBAS is a third party organisation offering independent adjudication in relation to betting and gaming disputes.
You may submit an adjudication form to IBAS here or contact IBAS at email@example.com.
11.4 The complaint must contain clear and unequivocal information about the Account Holder’s identity, and shall give all the relevant details that gave rise to the complaint. CasinoPlex will immediately look into any complaint made to it or to Gambling Commission.
11.5 Any legal claim or dispute arising under or in connection with the Contract shall be settled in accordance with the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
11.6 If a dispute should occur between CasinoPlex and the Account Holder, CasinoPlex will make accessible to the Account Holder a detailed transaction record. Such information will also be made available to a legitimate third party (e.g. a judge or court) if CasinoPlex deems it necessary or if it is required by a legitimate authority.
Any substantial amendment to CasinoPlex Terms & Conditions shall be notified in advance by CasinoPlex to the Account Holder before coming into effect.
This contract is considered signed and approved by BETPOINT GROUP UK LIMITED And the user.
As provided in the introduction paragraph above under the Terms and Conditions of service, beginning on the date that the software was installed by the user.
Print this document and keep a copy of it in your files.
Our Terms and Conditions have been updated.
This is version 1.1 of the CasinoPlex Terms & Conditions, last updated on 17/05/2018.